Translate

Friday, June 22, 2018

Parish or perish 06.22.18

               A good friend and avid follower of the wonderful writings provided by, “The Ford”, actually noticed an error in one of my interesting and informative postings. I, unknowingly used the wrong word and he pointed it out. I have never been able to spell worth a flip, and I occasionally use a word that sounds like the right word but is not. There are times that I do this detentionally, I mean intentionally, but in truth I just used the wrong spelling of Perish.

            One would think that spell check in “Word”, would have seen the error and alerted me prior to posting.

 

            That’s all, I just needed to point out that one person was willing to help a retired senior person correct an error.

 

May your day be error free!

 

Ole retired person J            Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: