Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2018

I learned something 06.07.18

               Even though one would not believe that title, I have learned something new today. I did not start the day out by sitting at the computer and having the TV news on. I went outside and watered the front yard, and also mowed and trimmed the back yard. It was a pleasant morning without the so-called news. Maybe I should do that every morning.
               I have a photo that I will share with you. This photo is of the resident who lives in and under The Ford’s Old Shed. This fellow or lady must be careful as the dog and cats would love to meet him or her.

This gizzard, I mean lizard, isn’t afraid of me, but he better be afraid of the dog and cats.

Change your schedule and you may have a much better day!

Don Ford

PS        We were supposed to have a lawn sprinkler system put in this week, it hasn’t happened. I had to call them to find out why. I believe I could teach the owner a few things about providing service and or communication with the customer! One simple call from him and I would have been less concerned!


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: