Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Change in the office 05/25/2019

            I have not been on the computer for a couple days, I have been painting the so-called office, and the following photos show some of the work. 

Photo 1, shows a two tone blue cabinet with a brown door installed. Photo 2, shows the same cabinet with all doors removed and it is painted white. Why did we need a new door? My desk sits against the old door allowing no access. The new door allows access! Photo 3, Cabinet with doors and drawer installed. Photo 4, my ne desk, the old desk has been removed. It is difficult when you are on a fixed income. Tres noted that it is easier to sleep under this desk. I have wires everywhere, I hope that I will be able to remember what goes where.


            I am not done, there is more work ahead. L

Change can be good, and it can be difficult!

Senior painter and door maker; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com







No comments: