Translate

Monday, May 20, 2019

Third part 05/20/2019

            For that one person who actually reads my posts, I have been painting the Fords so-called office. I had decided to basically divide it in to three parts and the first two have been completed. I have planned the third part, and believe I will begin on it today or tomorrow.
            This portion will require removal of the Ford’s ole desk, removal of a couple shelves on the east wall, some repair to a sheetrock problem in a corner, cutting a new door in a cabinet, (yes that sounds crazy but it is necessary) and a lot of painting.
            Removal of the desk will be difficult as the security camera system is located there. I haven’t decided if I should relocate it or not.
            This work will require me to move a bunch of this junk, I mean a bunch of items into the garage during this process.
            With this third part completed, there will be only one or two more thirds to go. I am not sure what Tres is going to do as he will not have the desk to lay under, unless he goes to the garage and lays under it there.
            What? You say the math don’t work? Sure it does. Didn’t you have fractions in school? Five thirds is totally possible! Five thirds is equal to one and two thirds.       Why do I even try?
            I have a photo, my first wife purchased me a shirt with the extra money she was able to procure this weekend. She went to the park and was able to get a bunch of aluminum cans out of the trash cans.
                               
            The shirt has my name on it. My spouse of half a century explained that if I were to forget my name all I had to do was look down. She is always thinking of me!

Three thirds equal 1, two more thirds equal 1 and two thirds!

Senior math-ologist; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: