Translate

Monday, May 6, 2019

Green berries 05/06/2019

            Well the weekend is over but that does not mean I have a day of rest. We ran out of paint which impeded the painting severely. Enough about work let me tell you about the green berries in our back 40. The old berry vines are covered with green berries this year, maybe we have had enough rain to encourage growth. The three new plants have all surprised me and all three have green berries on them. In truth, I did not expect anything from them until next year.

            As I have stated in the past, we have a new thorn-less black berry and it is doing remarkably well. If it continues to grow, and if it produces as well as those with thorns, then I would consider installing more of them.

 

            Yesterday, after running out of paint, I then proceeded to manicure the front and mow the back yards. The so-called weather people are saying, after today we will have rain each day this week with some rains being very intense, 2 to 4 inches of additional rain. I might have been right about the coming of a, “Rain Forest Environment.”

            Have you ever considered the words, Rain and Rein”? I just wondered if you had considered.

           

            I am going to get a cup of coffee and sit outside while drinking it. So this short and sweet posting is now complete.

 

May your coffee be hot and strong!

 

Senior without an umbrella: Don Ford   


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: