Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Partly completed 05/11/2019

            Being a senior citizen on a fixed income, finding enough funding to update the Ford’s ole so-called office area, is more than difficult. That being the situation, I must try to do all the updating work myself. Many years ago, I installed some cabinets and a counter. In past years I used the room as a radio room, my first wife used it to do some art work, when I worked from home it was my office. Now days, it is considered as the computer room and or and office area.
            First photo taken before the upper cabinets were painted white.

                                                                                  
            Second photo upper cabinets are white, shelve installed.
                                                                                               
            The shelves are filled with junk, I mean valuables.
Yes there are more blue cabinets to be painted. One third are done, I will do a third at a time. I also must paint the walls and door. I should be completed in less than 19 weeks.
          It would be good if we weren’t on a fixed income, we could have a contractor do the work, but since we have not received any donations for this project, I will plan, execute, and complete this project, using only my ole senior body.

         Tomorrow is Mother’s day, be nice to all mothers tomorrow!        
Mothers like big hugs, give them a big hug!

Enjoy the weekend!

Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: