Translate

Friday, May 3, 2019

What? No, we are not done! 05/03/2019

            If you were to read and then recall what you had read, you would know we are not done. I have three doors to paint, and I am told I will be allowed to paint one shelf. My first spouse has many items that were removed from the bed room, she must decide what she will do with all of them. I hope we do not get any visitors that would want to spend the night, as the front bed room is full of items from our bed room.             Can we say Yard sell!
            Rain has become a common thing here in Hewitt. Last week we received 4.5 inches of rain, this week if has rained almost every day, and as of now we have another 3 inches of rain and it is still raining. Our scientific staff here at the Ford Homestead have learned, “Hewitt is now receiving enough rain daily to be classified as a RAIN FOREST environment”. Who would have thought that the town of Hewitt could become a rain forest?  
            I am not sure what I will be required, I mean allowed to do today, possibly I will be allowed enjoy the rain by sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee and watch it rain. Isn’t the rain great! J
       
        On the way to school today, I asked Gabi if they named today Friday, because everyone has Fries on Friday. The first three letters are the same, “In Friday and Fries”. Gabi first gave me the look, she got that from her Granny Ford, and then she said, “No, we don’t have Fries on Friday”! Who knew?

            I went to the freight hardware store last week to purchase a vise for the Ford’s ole work bench. This vise would be for wood, and they were out. I waited a couple days and called to see if they had one in stock, they did not! I waited a couple more days and called back and I was told they were out but they would get a truck Friday. I need to call and see if the truck brought one for stock. There are a couple other items I need, or want, I should make a list before I go.
            The Ford’s ole work bench which was cleared of junk and painted, is now covered with paint cans and painting items. I guess there is no personal space for a senior retired person’s junk, I mean possessions. Its ok, I will stop crying in a while!

Not a cry baby, just need more attention!

Senior tear spreader; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: