Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Ford got a new 05/29/2019

            Here at the Ford homestead, I decided I wanted a bigger monitor for my computer. I checked the prices of monitors and decided I would purchase a TV instead. I purchased a 24 inch TV for less than half the price of a monitor the same size. It works fine but I may need some help in the final set up.
            I did attach an antenna and I get 9 channels free. I want to get a better antenna so I can have more free TV channels, for when the cable is out.
            I have a photo of the 24 inch Computer monitor. Enjoy.

                                  
            I do not have my desk back in the so-called office yet, my spouse wants to have the floor replaced so I am waiting. The new monitor (aka TV) is a smart TV and it does things I have no idea how to use. It even had a voice controller. I may be too old to learn these new things.
            My spouse of half a century and I went to the Alex’s award ceremony today. It was fun and the 3rd graders all received some type of awards.
            Tomorrow is the last day of school for this school system. The kids go to school at the normal time and we have to get them at 12:00 am.
            I mowed the front yard after going to the awards ceremony, it rained on me as I mowed, I should say it sprinkled on me. I did not melt!
            I needed a foam filter for the window unit in the Fords so-called office. I checked prices on line and I could get 2 for $12.95 plus $5.95 shipping. I decided to check with my previous employer and found, I could purchase the same filters for $1.25 each. Wow, some business like to make a big profit.
            Well I need to go and eat supper. Hope you have a good day or evening!
Black Berry wizard Donnie Ford!
Senior all-knowing and hardworking; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: