Translate

Monday, May 27, 2019

Day of rest 05/27/2019

            I had decided to take it easy today. Tres and I drove up to the coffee shop and I got a cup of real coffee. Returning home we went to the Ford’s ole computer to get a rebate for something that my spouse of half a century bought. When I finished that, I went out back with a big broom and swept the cement pad off, you know, where the grill and outside table sets.

            I then went to the shed and retrieved a lopper and a small cutter, then I went to the roses and began to trim some of them. After the trimming I picked up all the pieces and took them to the trash container where I cut them into smaller pieces that would fit in the container.

            I then took a couple bougainvillea plants that had given up the ghost, (died) and took them to the trash container. I took the container out to the street for pick up.

            I then used the ford’s ole red wagon to take two 5 gallon gas cans from the garage out to the shed. I then added some gas stabilizer to the gas in each can.

            While I was in the mood to rest, I retrieved a 40 pound bag of dirt from the hot house and filled in a couple holes in the yard. Having a little dirt left, I removed 4 stepping stones, and I added the dirt which raised the stepping stones. I then put all my tools away and came in here to enter this info.

 

A day of rest and it is only half over!

 

Senior rest-ologist, Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: