Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September 30, 2026

                This is the last day of this month, and it is supposed to rain. That all being true, I will wish you a happy good morning.

                Big events from yesterday, we did go into Waco and had a sandwich for lunch, we did visit a store where we purchased a few vegetables, and then we went to a big store where my favorite wife looked for a purse. She did get a new blouse but did not find the purse.

                Today’s possible events; take Alex to school, go to the dentist’s this morning, go to rehab after lunch and then go back into Waco where I might purchase some new glasses and my favorite wife can look for a new purse and a new skirt. I should go the grocery store as there are a couple things I need, but will I have the time?

                Well, I need to go brush my teeth again and head over to the dentist.

                We pray that we all have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do.

                                Donnie the Ford


No comments: