Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2026

September 27, 2026

                Good morning

                It is “Sunday” and I wonder why they named it “Sunday”. Was it because the sun started shining that day, so it was named Sun Day.

                Speaking of the sun, there was a full moon last night and it was known as “the harvest moon”. My favorite wife and I did set outside and observed the rise of “the harvest moon”. We do not usually watch the moon rise, so the evening was doing something we don’t normally do.

                My favorite wife allowed me to take her out for lunch yesterday. The food and service were good, and we enjoyed the time together.

                Alex did get the yard mowed and trimmed, not everything needed to be mowed or trimmed due to the drought. I removed some of the dead from the number 2 berry bed but there is still much more to remove. Yes, I did have some blood on my arm from the stickers.

                 As we sat outside yesterday afternoon the weather was good, the temp was comfortable, we did not need to run the big ole fan as there was a breeze most of the time. We both noticed that the neighborhood was even quieter than usual with only a bird or two chirping. There were almost no vehicles driving on the street and a couple did walk down and back up the street pushing their baby carriage.

                No big plans for Sun Day other than we will likely go to the cracker store for lunch. I may wait and go about 30 minutes later than usual in an effort to mis part of the crowd. We have noticed that about 30 minutes after we are seated the number of people in the building seems to be less. Less people might mean we get a quicker table, so I might go a little later.

                Again, we say, we hope you have a blessed and safe day, and we will keep you in our prayers.     

                Donnie the Ford


No comments: