Good morning to all, we did get some rain yesterday, there is 1/8-inch water in the rain gage. My favorite wife and I sat on the front porch as it was raining and we enjoyed the rain. Do I have a photo of the clouds before the rain arrived? Yes.
Yes, that is my finger on the left side of the photo.
Yesterday’s activities included driving into Waco, shopping at a store, eating at the sandwich place, shopping at another store and driving home.
Today is supposed to be another hot day with temps at 102. About one third of the front yard needs to be mowed but I am not sure I will do that; we will see how the day goes. With no big plans my favorite wife and I might go for a ride out in the country.
I get a notice on the computer each day showing what mail (post office mail) we will be getting. Today I will get a bill that I will need to pay and a Jury notice. I thought they let old people off Jury duty.
I will also put the photo of the painting that I could not post on the 10th. The neighbor’s granddaughter does pretty artwork.
Ok, I am stopping for now, we hope you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do.
Donnie the Ford


No comments:
Post a Comment