The morning has started off well, I did get Alex to school on time, and we wish you a good morning.
Rehab yesterday went well; I did go to Bible study an hour early yesterday afternoon as each class had some food to eat and we had time to talk about things. The bible study lecture and class were good.
Today we have no real plans, we might go into Waco and visit the hardware store.
We are supposed to start getting rain tomorrow evening and they are predicting a lot of heavy rain. We hope there will be no flooding and that no one gets hurt in a storm or flooding.
Alex is scheduled to take his driver’s test tomorrow; we hope the rain holds off until after the driver’s test. Alex is wearing his ROTC dress uniform at school today, as I understand it, all the group leaders wear the dress uniform.
I need to take a break before I start my bible study homework, so have a blessed day and stay safe in all you do. You are in our prayers.
Donnie the Ford
1 comment:
Hey, we need rain up here also! Supposed to get some beginning Friday. Stay safe down there.
If you were up here you could give me some advice on clearing out some things in our shop area. So much stuff. We also have the church office chair that your Dad sat in to work on church affairs. I’m guessing this office chair is 70-75 years old. It’s on rollers and it’s leather seat and back.
Post a Comment