Good morning to all and our day is starting out well.
We got through yesterday without too many problems, the doctor visit was ok, they gave me shots at the bottom of three of my fingers to help with the trigger finger. Two seem to be improving already and one is taking its time. I did get to enjoy some bible reading yesterday but I did not read from the Charlie Kirk book.
My favorite wife and I went into Waco yesterday afternoon about 3:30 and the traffic was heavy. I have spoken of this traffic in the past and it occurred again yesterday. As we approached a traffic light I pointed out to my favorite wife. “That the number of vehicles in front of us will probably take four light changes before we get through”. In the past at this same traffic light and about the same time in the afternoon I was in line and the light did change 4 times before I got through. It happened again yesterday.
We stopped at the chicken salad store and purchased some meals to go for our suppers. Back at home we sat outside enjoying the afternoon.
After supper I was allowed to go out back and provide some water for the three black berry beds. There is a lot of weeds and dead vines that still need to be removed. With the possibility of some cooler weather and some possible rain I might be able to get my ole tired body outside and work on the beds.
Today, I took Alex to school, and I am working on this article. I do plan to go to the store for a few grocery items this morning and do my bible reading. Who knows what else an ole senior person might do.
I will stop. We hope you have a blessed day and please stay safe in all you do. You are in our prayers.
Mr. Donnie the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment