Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2026

September 10, 2026

                Good morning and good day.

                Today is the day before the 25 anniversary of the 911 attack on America. I was in New York state the day of the attack, I was not in New York City.

                Let’s see if I did anything yesterday. I did go to a couple places to get quotes on car and home insurance. It is interesting how the quotes on the home are basically the same but on the car they vary. I will need to decide what to do in the next couple days.

                My favorite wife and I took a quick trip into Waco yesterday to a grocery store where we purchased a couple items. One item was a bottle of Pineapple wine which we gave to a friend. We had told her about the fact that it tasted good and we wanted her to try it, she liked it.

                We sat outside yesterday afternoon, and we discussed the fact that we talk to each other more when we set outside than we do if we are inside the house. There are just too many distractions inside the house, and the TV is always on. Back in the olden days before everyone had TVs people often kept the radio on all day. I guess having the TV or radio on helps us feel like we are not alone.

                Our neighbor’s granddaughter brough us a painting as we sat outside. She is probably 12 years old, and she has given us other paintings in the past.  

can't post photo

                We are happy to have these good neighbor grandkids.

                Our big plan for today is to go to supper with friends. We plan to go to a different restaurant for supper and that is unusual. We have gone to the same restaurant for supper on Thursday evening for probably a year or two, and today we break the norm, and go to a different restaurant.

                We hope you have a safe and blessed day; we will keep you in our prayers.

                Donnie trying something different the Ford

               

No comments: