Translate

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

September 22, 2026

                Good morning…

                There was some rain in the area yesterday, but we did not get any at our house. We did get the wind, and we have a few sticks in the yard and when the wind began blowing, we had some acorns rain down from the trees.

                I did go to the rehab yesterday, and they made me work my ankle a lot. Heck, I have a list of things I need to do here at the house for my ankle. There is never any rest of us ole senior people.

                As I was leaving to go to bible study yesterday evening, I noticed the air conditioner truck pull up in front of a good friend’s house. I thought “he will not be at bible study tonight”, but he did get there, he was a little late.

                Bible study went well but I do not like the room our class is in. We have too many men for this small room. There is no space between the chairs at the tables and I do like a little extra room in the classes. Other than that, the class was good. During the lecture we usually take a few notes, and I quickly learned I had lost the pin which I had brough with me, so no notes were taken by me.

                Back at home after the bible study, my favorite wife and I did have a bowl of ice cream before I headed off to bed.

                Today I need to take Alex to school, and I have a bunch of papers here on my desk that I need to go through and take care of. I will not comment on the fact that Fall starts today.

                Have a safe and blessed day, and we will keep you in our prayers.

                Donnie Ray the Ford


No comments: