Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2026

September 19, 2026

                Good morning to all as we pray for a blessed day for us all.

                Yesterday was a kickback and do-little day. I did get a few items from the grocery store, and I did water the potted plants in the back yard and I also waterer the #1 berry bed as it looked very bad.

We sat outside with a friend yesterday afternoon with the main discussion being the stinky smell. It would blow in with the wind and then go away. I even called the city about the smell and they did send a truck out to check it out. We at this time do not know what it is, and it isn’t there all the time just when we get a breeze.

                Today I need to pull more weeds from the flower beds out front but that is real work and I am not good at real work.

                We will likely go into Waco as I want to get a couple items and maybe have lunch. I need to get started and let you rest. Have a safe and blessed day, we will keep you in our prayers.

                Donnie the Ford


No comments: