Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

September 15, 2026

Another very warm good morning to you. As I understand it, a normal high temperature for this time of year is 91 degrees and yesterday it was 102.

I was able to get Alex to school this morning on time and safely. The school traffic in Hewitt it is crazy in the mornings, it is like being in Dallas TX at rush hour.

Yesterday we did get the two storm doors installed, yes, I do have photos of both doors. The work seemed to be done well and we're happy with the new doors. Tres is not happy as he can not push the back storm door open and go outside.  


                Photo one front door photo two back door.

I mowed the front yard even though it was very hot, and I did vacuum up some of the leaves from the back yard.

My favorite wife and I did not do a lot yesterday, heck we did not even sit outside yesterday afternoon. I had bible study last night, so we ate supper earlier than usual as I needed to put everything away before I went to the bible study as it starts early.

Bible study has changed this year; the men have the lecture first and then go to class and the women go to class first then have lecture. Personally, I do not like it this way, but I will try it for a while.

Today’s main event is taking the dog Tres to the vet. Wow always too much for an ole senior person to do.

We hope you all have a blessed and safe day; we will keep you in our prayers.

Donnie the Ford


No comments: