Here we are on the first day of October and we seem to be starting a day with possible rain, so we wish everyone a good morning.
Speaking of rain, my old rain gage had one half inch of rain in it yesterday when I got home from rehab. Yes, it rained while I was working out and I did not get to enjoy it.
I did not need to take Alex to school today as his parents are off work and they will take him. Alex went to take his driver license test yesterday, he passed the written part and had all the necessary paperwork, but they would not do the driving part as they said there was lightening in the area and that is unsafe to take the driving part of the test. He is going back next Tuesday for the driving part of the test.
Today’s plans, I should go to the store for a couple grocery items.
Yesterday’s dental appointment went well; it was just a cleaning.
My favorite wife allowed me to take her to town yesterday after my rehab experience. She was able to find and purchase a new purse, and we looked in a couple stores for a skirt but did not find one. We went to the eyeglasses place and I ordered a couple pair of glasses. On the way home we stopped at the George restaurant where we had supper.
We did set outside as usual yesterday afternoon with the main topic from the bible, “Judging others”. If you take a moment and consider what is judging others, you might find that you have or might judge others.
Ok, I pray that we will have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. We will keep you in our prayers.
Donnie the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment