Good morning to friends, family and others…
The morning is starting out good, I did get Alex to school on time, and I am back here at the computer entering data.
Yesterday being a holiday, was a day of rest and relaxation, although all days for ole senior people are basically that. My favorite wife and I left the homestead for a while, we decided to go to the chicken place and get some iced tea. Tea is normally $1.50 per glass but after 2:00pm it is only $1.00 per glass. We waited until 2:00 to go get the tea.
We then decided to drive around a while out in the country and this time we went east of I-35. We were on roads that I have not seen in years, and some roads I had never been on. The interesting thing about the drive was and area where the grass in the fields was green. Yes, there was an area where it evidently had rained, and the farmland was green. And trust me, the green stood out to us.
Back at home we set outside for a while and I decided to get the leaf blower and blow some of the leaves into a pile in the back yard. Obviously, I have a photo for my enjoyment. As you should see in the photo, our dog Tres decided to lie in the pile of leaves.
Our trees are still green, but the pecan tree is dropping these leaves and they make the yard look like Fall is here. The photo below is of a cloud, if you look close at the bottom of the cloud it almost looks like a bomb that has gone off.
Today’s big plan, who knows.
We pray that you will have a blessed day filled with much kindness and please stay safe in all you do. You are in our prayers.
Donnie the Ford


No comments:
Post a Comment