Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2026

September 6, 2026

                Good morning.

Yesterday; my day started as it should, at 5:15am. My dog Tres was nice enough to let me sleep to my normal get-up time. I start the day off with a cup of homemade coffee and some so-called news. I had thought about working on the berry bed, but when I looked out back I saw the sun shining on the bed so that ended that.

I did attempt to put together a short article for this blog and as I was finishing the data entry I noticed on the security camera that the number three berry bed was now in the shade, so I decided to attempt to remove dead vines and weeds. This took longer than I thought and I did a fairly good job in the removal of the unwanted. The bed looks empty now.

Work completed, I put the tools away, and I cooled down and took a shower.

It was decided that we would go out for lunch at a restaurant that we have only been to one time. The food and service were great. Back home my belly full I leaned back and rested      while my wife was doing some rearranging. This morning I had trouble finding a can opener due to yesterday’s rearranging.

Later than usual yesterday afternoon we went outside to enjoy the hot afternoon, and it was hot. It was predicted that we could get some rain and there was rain in the area but not at our house. We did see a rainbow from the rain that others received.

                When I took the photo of the rainbow, I noticed the clouds over our house lit up by the evening sun set.

                Today’s activities; probably lunch at the cracker store and then…

                I guess I should stop for now, we hope you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. We are keeping you in our prayers.

                Donnie the Ford


No comments: