It is still dark as I wish you a good morning and our lawn sprinkler is running. They say we have a much better chance of rain next week.
Have now returned from taking Alex to school and the sun is coming up.
Yesterday I was able to water the three berry beds yesterday morning, they look bad and need a good rain to help them live. Watering helps, but we need the rain.
I did get to the rehab yesterday afternoon and all went well.
We went out to supper with our neighbors from down the street, supper was good conversations were nice after eating we returned home with some leftovers which I put in the refrigerator. We then headed over to the school for the concert. The music was good and we enjoyed it. We were able to make it home safe and sound after the concert.
Today's possible events, I might go to the store for a few groceries, I might take my favorite wife to the store for a couple items that she needs. I should have leftover food for lunch today.
If it were to be cloudy later today, I might attempt to start removing the dead vines for the number 2 berry bed. If not, I might be able to talk Alex into doing the work on Saturday.
We hope you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. We will keep you in our prayers.
Don the Ford

No comments:
Post a Comment