Hello and good morning to you and no one else!
Although I did not see it there was a very small shower in the area this morning. I checked the rain gage and there was no water in it, there was however a wet spot on the driveway at the end of the car port, indicating a very light sprinkle.
I was able to take Alex to school this morning, and I do plan to go to the store for a couple of items, one of which is an air filter for the air conditioner. Other than that, no big plans for the day.
Yesterday in review; I did get the front yard mowed, and it was cloudy which made the work a little less stressful. My favorite wife and I went to the restaurant for supper and both the food and service was very good. We both had meals that not only provided a good supper but there is enough leftovers so that we could have lunch today. Wow, two ole senior persons have enough left over food for lunch and they will not starve…
When we arrived home from supper yesterday, we sat outside on the driveway for a few minutes. I have a photo of where we normally sit on the driveway, and the Tres who supervises our outdoor adventures along with a lawn mower which is for sale. We will accept all bids for $200 or more, or best offer.
As we sat there it started to sprinkle so we assumed that it might rain and we moved to the front porch. As soon as we moved the sprinkles stopped but there was a nice breeze for 96.2% of the time. As usual the neighborhood was very quiet.
Well, I need to get started and do something other than enter data. We hope you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. We keep you in our prayers.
Donnie the Ford

No comments:
Post a Comment