Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

September 23, 2026

                We hope everyone is having another good morning.

                Yesterday we did go into Waco and again shopped for a dress for my favorite wife, and again we did not find what she was looking for.

We were able to have a sandwich for lunch, and we dropped by the small grocery store where I purchased some cookies for the dog Tres, I also got some Brockley. We like a Brockley salad here at the Ford homestead.

Back at home I worked on the paperwork that had covered my desk. I paid a couple bills and reviewed the insurance bills for the home and car. I called the insurance place and asked why my bill was so high, and they said because you have a claim.

I also had a bill for $25.86 from our doctor so I called about that and found out it was an error and I did not need to pay it.

I did get a photo of some acorns that I removed from the walk (20 just on the walk), they are large acorns even though they do not look too large. These along with other acorns fell the other day when we were supposed to get some rain and all we got was acorn rain.

                I have gotten Alex to school, and I have an appointment to get thew oil changed in the Fords new Chevy this morning, so I need to stop and get started. The appointment is at 9:00am and that is when I usually start my bible study homework. Wow, I will be off my normal schedule.

                Have a safe and blessed day, be nice to the old people and we will keep you in our prayers.

                Donnie the Ford


No comments: