Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2026

September 24, 2026

                Hello and good morning to you!

                Big events yesterday were; getting the oil changed in the Fords new Chevy. This was the first time the oil was changed, and it was a free service. It took almost two hours to change the oil and rotate the tires. After that time sitting and waiting, I decided on the way home I would get my hair cut. The hair cut was completed in less than 5 minutes.

After the haircut, I did stop and got some food for lunch as I headed home. I did almost nothing the rest of the day and my wife was going through some old items most of the day. We did set outside and the weather was not as hot as it has been and there was some breeze blowing which helped. It did seem as if the birds were all flying everywhere and making a lot of sounds.

Today at about 2:00 this afternoon I get to go to rehab for my foot, then arriving back at home we will be heading out for our early supper with friends, then after supper we will go to the concert at the high school as Alex will be performing. As you can see, it is a quiet morning and a busy afternoon.

Each morning when I leave the house heading over to get Alex the sun is not yet up and the sky is often beautiful with various shades of pink against a very bright blue sky. I have taken photos, but they do not seem to show the real beauty of the morning sky.

We hope you have a blessed and safe day. We will keep you in our prayers.

Donnie the Ford


No comments: