Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2026

September 17, 2026

                Good morning to you and as for me, I have plans to work in the yard this morning.

                Let’s look at yesterday for a moment. My favorite wife and I went out for breakfast, and it was good as usual. Back at home we had some time to rest and do my bible reading and bible study homework.

Later, I went to the human vet (aka doctor) and they checked me out for possible rehab. It was determined that my knee is ok for now, but my left foot needs some work. I have a lot of arthritis and bone spurs in that ankle. I will start some rehab next week.

                Back at home we sat on the front porch and talked about the quiet neighborhood, and the cat bird was making some noise down the street from us. That bird makes other sounds too. I did get a cold drink for both of us and on the way back to my seat, I also took a photo of a cactus bloom.

                This morning I have taken Alex to school, and I am working on the flower bed out front. I want to remove the grass and weeds that are in the beds. I have worked for a while and I did get a bunch of grass and weeds pulled but I still have a bunch to do. When I got done, I took a shower, and then our plans are to go into town and attempt to purchase some clothes. I might also go to the booze store and get a bottle of adult beverage.

                I need to go through papers on my desk and get rid of some and do what’s necessary with the others.

                Enough from me, have a safe and blessed day and keep us in your prayers as we keep you in our prayers.

                Thanks

                Donnie the Ford


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

🌼🙏❤️🙏🙏❤️🙏🌼