We hope you have a good morning even though it is the 25th anniversary of 911. There will be a lot of information about 911 on the news today so I will keep my thoughts to myself.
My favorite wife and I along with friends went to supper at the Cracker store last night. It is always nice to have supper with friends who have lived on our block longer than we have. As usual we did set outside after returning from supper yesterday.
Major projects form yesterday; watered the flowers in pots and the berry beds. They predicted rain last night, if we got any I am unaware if it.
Today we might go to a store as my favorite wife might want to look at clothes.
We pray that we all have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. You are in our prayers.
Donnie the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment