Translate

Monday, August 31, 2026

August 31, 2026

                Good morning to you all, I have already taken Alex to school, and I have been to the doctor’s office. I received three shots at the base of three of my fingers for trigger finger. My appointment was scheduled for 8:35 and I arrived early due to the short drive after dropping Alex off at school at 7:30. I was finished and out of the building before 8:35. My fingers are somewhat numb, and the shots hurt a little but not too much.

                No plans for today, part of the front yard needs to be mowed but not all of it.

                Sunday was a lazy day for me other than the housework I was required I mean allowed to do. I vacuumed the floors and washed two loads of clothes. I was allowed to cook supper, also known as putting items in the microwave.

                Well, I need to rest from all this creative writing, I will stop and take a break. We pray that you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. You are in our prayers.

                Donald the Ford


No comments: