Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Weed, how much is too much 10/17/2019

            Weed; they are talking about making it legal in many states, I believe it should still be outlawed! I asked the drug enforcement cop, I mean retired officer, who lives a couple houses down the street, if he would get me a couple seeds so I could plant them in the back yard. He did not honor my request. All I want as a couple seeds, I don’t know that seeds are illegal.
          I find it very irritating, the weed you want you can’t have, and the weed you don’t want is everywhere! Yesterday, I took advantage of the fact that it rained on Tuesday. When the ground is wet it is easier to remove weeds, roots and all. I call these weeds, “Wire weeds”, but I am not sure that is the real name. There is a poor photo to follow.
                                       
          These weeds need to be removed roots and all. When you break the weed off, leaving the roots in the ground, it will come back. I have established a method of getting most of the weeds with roots.
          One, wet ground makes it easier to pull the weed and roots. The day after a good rain is the optimum time.
          Two, get the weed in hand, as you pull move your hand back and forth. Back and forth means, move left and right as you pull, this loosens the roots. Try it you might like it!
                                       
          I was able to get a trash can almost full of these weeds, and that isn’t even a start at clearing the back yard. I don’t think anyone would smoke these weeds but if you want them I will give them to you free.
                                         
Still looking for a couple seeds!

Seedless in Hewitt; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: