Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Yep I did it 10/22/2019

            As you are my one reader, there are many on the e-mail list, but only you can actually read, thus, my one reader should be aware that I did get the enormous fallen tree limb cut up, and move to the Ford’s ole trailer.

            I, being the good neighbor, (maybe a great neighbor) told one of my neighbors to toss his broken limb over the fence in my back yard, and I would use this ole senior retired body to drag it to the Ford’s ole trailer, and place it there. You are correct, this ole Ford is a good neighbor!

            This same neighbor and his kids had walked over to the Ford Homestead the other day, as we were picking up pecans. This neighbor is from the state of Washington, and may not have ever seen or handled a pecan. He picked up a pecan and asked what we did with them. We explained that when the green covering opened, and the pecan fell to the ground, it was ready. He seemed to never have cracked a pecan.

            Yesterday, I took a pecan that was in its shell, one that was half way out of the shell, and one hole pecan without a shell, over to his house. I showed him the progression from shelled, all the way through the bare pecan, now he knows how this works. I wonder if he has ever had a pecan pie.

            It is the responsibility of all senior retired persons, to teach the younger people. I did that with our neighbor! There we go again, the ole Ford is a good neighbor!

 

R U A good neighbor, at least Try to be!

 

Senior good neighbor and modest person; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: