Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2019

On the way 10/03/2019

            I received an email this morning stating my new DVR is on its way. There is a tracking number, so I entered it in the computer and the first thing I saw was, “Estimated delivery Thursday Oct. 3rd.” I looked a little further and the DVR is in a Florida USPS. I doubt it will deliver today.

            I have checked again and the DVR is out for delivery in Florida. They either gave me the wrong tracking number or they sent it to someone other than me.

            I have now emailed them a response asking them to check into the above. I believe the person I am communicating with may be in China, as their responses are usually in the middle of the night, and the unit was made in china.

            I would like to get this settled and be able to sit in here and see outside.

 

Change the topic:

            I told my neighbor I would give him a bag of cement that I have in the shed. It has been there for a while so I need to make sure it is still dry and usable. I did tell him I would not lift it or move it as it weighs 80 pounds. He is putting a new mail box post up and the cement will hold it in place.

 

            I will keep you advised of progress with the DVR and cement. Heck, I hope I can remember where to put the wires, if I ever get the DVR back.

The red wire goes to the black connector, and the black wire goes to the yellow plug, and…

 

Have a safe and productive day, with some cooperation!

 

Senior wiring professional; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: