Translate

Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday 10/04/2019

               Nothing going on today. It is Friday, the end of the week days, a day to get ready to rest and do nothing over the weekend. Wait a minute, that is what I do all week, do I rest too much? Yesterday, while I was resting, I mowed the front yard, I broke my word and loaded the 80 pound bag of cement into the wagon for the neighbor. He did get his new mail box post with the mail box attached, installed in the front yard.
               Since no one asked, I will not tell you that I still do not have the new DVR, and I don’t have the tracking number. Also, I will not tell you, that the tracking number they sent me yesterday, was delivered in Florida yesterday.
               After Tres and me walked this morning, earlier than usual, I sat on the ford’s kind of new swing even though it was wet and had a cup of real coffee.  In an effort to keep you from straining yourself and asking a question, I will tell you why the swing was wet. It must have rained last night. The rain gage had between 1/8 and ¼ inch of water in it. It wasn’t enough rain to cause the automatic turn off, to stop the sprinklers this morning. I did watch the garage TV this morning, photo to follow. The night light over the garage door was on, as it was still dark outside!
                                                           
               The license plate is covered, if the vehicle was stolen someone might get in trouble!
               I did get a photo of Charlie, although it was taken later when there was some daylight.
                                                           
That is all for now, I think I will go sit on the Fords kind of new swing, with a cup of real coffee, and feel sorry for myself.

May your day be everything you want it to be, and more!

Senior rest-ologist; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: