Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Still nothing to do 08/28/2019

        When there is nothing to do, one should look to the angels to keep them occupied. Even though my spouse of 5 decades is angelic, she is not an angel. There is only one angel in our neighborhood, and it isn’t any of the neighbors.
        My present wife has allowed me to be with an angel almost all in white. Actually, I ran out of white paint or I would be done with this forced labor I mean angelic project. Photo to follow.
                             
        When I again get enough money to purchase a can of white spray paint, I will then attempt to complete this project. It is our intent to light it this time with rope lights. In the past we have used those small white Christmas lights. If we ever finish this project I will try to remember to post a photo of the, “Angelic project of the Fords”!
        I have another photo that was taken through the chain link fence and it is of a wild flower. It is growing in the ditch behind the house, even after the city had weed killer sprayed throughout the city ditches. City contractors do poor work!
                             
        Well that is all from the Ford homestead lead author. I need to start getting ready to go pick up the Alex from school. He likes it if I go to the chicken place and get him a sweet tea but that takes money. If I wasn’t on a fixed income…

Nice Homesteads have angels around!

Senior nice person at the homestead; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: