Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

No one asked 08/27/2019

            As the title line states, “No one asked”, so I will answer the non-existing question. One might query, if it is non-existing, how can it be a question. I don’t know how to answer that, so I will just provide my thoughts.
            No one asked about the Ford’s new wall mount in the garage, so I will enlighten. If someone had asked, “Is it stationary or is it moveable”, I would have answered with an additional photo. The photo would have shown that the wall mount is movable.
                                               
            Also no one asked if I got it at the freight store for about ten dollars. I did!

            Yesterday morning when the back yard was mostly in shade, I ventured forth, and using the Ford’s ole string trimmer, I did remove weeds all around the yard. Completing said task, I then departed the back 40 and went to the front yard. The sun was shining and it was very hot, but I was able to trim the north, east and south property boundaries, in prep for the lawn manicuring after the noon repast and nap.
            The front yard was mostly shaded, I was able to accomplish the goal.

            I now must leave you as I am heading to the back 40 to mow before the temperature gets too high.

May your day be filled with cool air!

Yardologists and senior nap taker; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: