Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Nice quiet Birthday 08/15/2019

            Thanks to everyone who offered their condolences I mean congratulations for being a very old person. I appreciate the calls, cards, text messages, and face book posts. One friend brought a really good cake, and another friend brought me a Bloody Mary to enjoy as I sat on the Ford’s new rocker. I did get a free cold drink from the star coffee place. It was a nice and quiet birthday! J
If you did not read yesterday’s posting, (shame on you) then you should not read todays. Someone left an anonymous comment;
   ...I would have thought that it was the first anniversary of the young lad's birth...
        This person’s comment is correct, it was the anniversary of the lad’s day of        birth. But the point was that the reporter said, Congratulations on your first        birthday”. The lads first birthday was the day he popped out of his mother.

Not much going on here at the Ford homestead today, I do need to go get a LP gas tank filled. Maybe I will get a nice day of rest, aka good nap!

May your birth anniversary be as good as mine was!

Senior very old person; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: