Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Done with August 08/31/2019

            What do you mean asking what I have done this morning! I have been busy and you have the nerve to ask me want I have done! If I were you, I would not bother others by asking irritating questions.
            Even though it is none of your business what I have been doing, I will overlook your arrogance and allow you to have an insight into my morning activities here at the Ford Homestead.
            Several years ago we purchased a new refrigerator. It had problems. They gave our money back. We purchased another new fridge. The old fridge was placed in the garage. The old fridge needed to be defrosted. I defrosted it this morning.
            The above paragraph covered about 6 years of Ford history. Happy? 
            Not that I need to tell you but, I did water the black berries, new patch and old patch this morning, along with the flowers along the back of the homestead. Now that we have Saturday morning out of the way, I will revert to some past history. Angel is finished and placed at the Ford’s ole tree. I had help placing it as it is big and heavy. Photo to follow.
                                               
            I have another photo of past work history.
                                               


Too much work for a senior person!

Senior rest master; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: