Translate

Friday, August 23, 2019

Inventor extraordinaire 08/23/2019

            Being on a fixed income is not always good, or bad. I would enjoy being able to have some of the nice things that you guys, who are not on a fixed income, have. When one is on a fixed income they are allowed to dream and wish, but if they are to have, they must be inventive.      That is me, inventive!
            I do have a so-called smart phone, you know, one that they no longer make. I have wanted to be able to purchase a vinyl shock absorbing cover for this phone. I saw one on line that looked like wood grain. If only I had an extra $7.95, free shipping, I could have my dream cover.
            Being a dreamer, I decided to invent my own beautifully different cover. I should tell you, my phone has a clear vinyl shock resistant cover on it. I took a few moments to consider my situation. Suddenly, the clouds cleared, and I could see clearly. I know how to get the cover of my choice, while adhering to the strict fixed income code. I will make my own cover.
            The idea is simple enough that you could have thought of it! As the lead thinker here at the Ford Homestead, I decided to print a photo of something special. I would then cut the photo to the correct size to fit in the clear vinyl cover. I can have just about any one of a kind, personalized cover, that I want.
            My favorite granddaughter has a shirt that is aimed at me. The shirt states, “You’ve annoyed me”! It is true, I can be annoying to those around me, including grandees. I have a photo of her with the shirt on, and I will put this photo on the back of my cell phone.
                                   
Would you believe, this process is patent pending so don’t try to steal my invention. You are supposed to be looking at the cell phone with a photo of my granddaughter, not the dog laying in the floor near the dishwasher.
You are correct, I have learned to live on a fixed income!

Senior inventor and informer; Sir Don the Ford     

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: