Translate

Friday, August 30, 2019

Error found 08/30/2019

            As I sat here in front of the Ford’s ole computer attempting to think of something to write, that no one would read, I noticed an error here in the Ford’s ole office.
            When I saw the error, I corrected it immediately. I then took a photo so you could see the corrected version.
            I have a tendency to criticize anyone who has this same situation, and I can’t understand why I had not noticed it earlier. This error has to do with flags. The American flag should always be a little higher than state flags or other flags. The error was, both flags were at the same height.
                                               
            In the photo the Texas flag is now slightly lower than the American flag. Although the flag doesn’t look a lot lower, in real life it is a good ¼ inch lower. To the left we see our sons and their wives. To the right we see a mirror with part of my face in it, the mirror allows me to see who is behind me without turning around.
            There is a holiday this weekend, try to not rest! You might want to volunteer to work! The holiday is Labor Day, which I assume means you should labor all that day!
Subject change:
            I have labored all morning (Friday) and have completed the lighting of the angel. That means I will not be forced to Labor on Labor Day! Photo to follow.
                                               
This photo was taken in the garage, it should look better outside at night. 

Enjoy Labor Day while you work your tail off! J

Senior holiday describer: Don Ford

            I will not Labor on Labor Day, I hope!        

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: