Translate

Monday, August 26, 2019

Decided to use it 08/26/2019

            Now if a person was inquisitive at all, they would be wondering what in the heck had The Ford decided to use. I can see that you don’t care at all, so I will continue just cause I want to.
            Wow, I just heard four sharp and loud tones! My first thought was a smoke detector, but it wasn’t. I walked into the Ford’s ole kitchen and my present wife had a pressure cooker cooking something. It had completed, and the tone was its way if saying, “I am done”!  
            Let me change the subject a little. This morning I was on my way home from taking the Gabi to school. I stopped at the stop light, the light was red. They have crossing guards at this light. I watched the one crossing guard as she blew her whistle to get drivers attention.  She carried a stop sign that had flashing lights on it. I thought to myself how dumb this person was. The stop sign she carried with flashing lights should have been facing the vehicles she was stopping. Most of the time the sign was not facing the traffic. They pay these people to do this. She is as dumb as me!
            Changing the subject again!
            When I purchased the TV I now use as my computer monitor, I also purchased a wall mount for it, which I never used. The other day I happened to see said mounting bracket, and thought I might want to mount it on the wall in the garage. One should not purchase items that they don’t use. Photo to follow.
                                               
            Yep I mounted it over the window. What? You want to know about the hat? Come on, I am talking about a wall mount for a TV and you are looking at the hat. Actually there are three hats there, you just can’t see them.
            Let’s change the subject again, maybe you can stay focused on this subject.
            My spouse and I went out to brunch Sunday and on the way home we stopped at the Mart. My spouse of 50 years needed some spray paint and I wanted to look at a TV antenna. As we walked through the Mart we saw a four foot shop light, it is LED and was priced right. We purchased the light. It is brighter than the four foot florescent fixture and uses half the electric. I replaced one of the old fluorescent fixtures. I may move it to a different location and if we like it there, I may also replace the other fluorescent. 
                                               
            Above is the new light, stop looking at the ceiling! The popcorn has fell off most of the garage ceiling. Seniors on a fixed income can’t afford to have things like the garage ceiling fixed.

I hope you don’t have to work outside in the heat today!

Senior installer for the Ford Homestead; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: