Translate

Monday, August 12, 2019

Anything to do 08/12/2019


          
            The flag is one I used on the Gold Wing antenna. Since I have no bike I have displayed it on a piece of old wood. Bids start at $28,000.


            In the above photo you might be able to see the dirt around the berry vines. I put in a lot of work and there is more work needed.


            Saturday afternoon the heat was only 100 degrees, while 80% of the front yard was in shade. I decided to mow while collecting the grass clippings.


               Above we see two enemies who are taking a break from fighting. It was too hot to move around.


            The ford’s ole rocker is going into retirement. It is being replaced by the unit below.


May you not be replaced by something newer!

Senior replaced person; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: