Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Why Me? 08.15.18

               Yesterday was August 14th, and I had a fairly nice day. I went to the coffee place and got a real cup of coffee early that morning. My wife of 49 years allowed me to paint in the so called dining room after I finished my cup of real coffee. A friend dropped by and we talked for about 30 minutes, very nice! After lunch, I mowed the front and back yards, I also trimmed (aka weed eat) the grass. After mowing, I got down on my hands and knees and leveled 9 stepping stones that are at the gate. I place these stones there as Tres has a tendency to keep the grass killed out, and that makes it muddy. These stones make a walk area out of the mud.
            How does it stay muddy when it has been so dry? There is a sprinkler head in that area!
            We agreed to have a contractor start on the bath room and a hall way. We are getting a bid on the kitchen. (How many aluminum cans will it take to pay for this project?)
            I am going to make a cold drink and go out and sit on the Ford’s old rocker.
            I updated my “Hand held air mover”, photo to follow. What a day for an ole Ford.

               I am told we look alike, maybe we are related.

What a day at the Ford’s!

Who had a good day yesterday;         Don Ford

No comments: