Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Can't get ahead 08.04.18

            The title is in reference to clearing the crap, I mean items, from the garage. When I sold my motorcycle I thought I would have room around something I once called a work bench. You know, a bench that one can stand at and do various work or projects on. I even purchased a cart to place items on that I knew would not be going away, and the cart loaded, would allow me to easily move it out of the way. The cart works!
            After the selling of the Wing, there was an open area in front of the bench for almost a week, then my lovely first wife brought some items from inside the Homestead out into the garage. These items have been located in several areas of the Ford’s ole garage, including in front of the so-called, “Work bench”. In truth, I have located several of the items there myself, as there was no other open area.
            I am hopefully getting rid of some items this afternoon. I have some motorcycle related items that I want to get out of the garage. A couple friends are going to drop by this afternoon and hopefully take some of these items with them. 
            We have a bunch of cook books that we are trying to give away. If we don’t find any takers we will donate them to…
            I need to just get rid of some of my stuff. I probably have 20 or so walking sticks that I have made at various times. I don’t mind giving them to friends but I don’t like tossing them out. I have scrap pieces of wood in a box that should be tossed out. There are other things that should be tossed out but, what if I need them later. You know, I just thought, I might be able to purchase those scrap items if I need them, so why not have a tossing, this afternoon.
            I will report later as to what I might actually toss out.

Hoard not, and u will not be over ran with, stuff!

Senior Hoarder;        Don Ford

No comments: