Translate

Monday, August 27, 2018

50th but who cares 08.27.18

            Yesterday was the 50th but that isn’t anything special, the record is the 90th. Now you know where I am coming from, let me tell you what I did yesterday. I was in the Homestead siting in the air conditioned comfort when a friend arrived. This arrival caused me to come out of the napping mode, and I decided to go outside and pull weeds.
            It was only 101 degrees in the shade, so I knew it would be a challenge to this senior person’s body. After the friend left the property, I coned my spouse into helping me set up the canopy at the work area. This canopy would allow me to work in the cool 101 degree shade. Photo of the aftermath shows that this senior worked hard.

            I was on my hands and knees praying and hoping that I would be able to get up after all this hard work. In the following photo there is a friendly bug that was admiring my work. Click to see bug!

I also want to add a photo of some blooms that are very pretty.

May your week be blessed!
Manual Labor; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: