Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Never satisfied 08.01.19

               It is the first day of August, and no, I am not going to mention that this author has a birthday this month! No one cares about my birthday, I don’t even care about my birthday! I want to write for just one minute about the weather.
            This morning I walked outside the homestead, in hopes of having a quiet relaxing cup of coffee, as the sun arose over the city of Hewitt. It took one second for me to realize that, “winter is here”. I placed my cup of coffee on the little table next to the Fords ole rocker and began looking for a jacket or sweat shirt. This is the first time in over two months that the morning temp has been this cold. Who thought it would be a freezing 65 degrees on the first day of August.
            I understand that I have complained, I mean commented, about the summer heat for a long time, and now I am complaining, I mean commenting, on the winter temperatures! As the title states I am, “Never satisfied”!
                                                           
Spring sprung, fall fell, winter’s here, its colder than, well!

Senior commentologist;        Don Ford

No comments: