Translate

Friday, August 31, 2018

Why build the Wall 08.31.18

            First, what kind of wall are we talking about? This would be a wall encompassing             someone’s property.
            Where is this property located? It is behind the Ford Homestead.
            Is the wall big and ugly? No, it is not ugly but it is big, eight foot high, made of wood.
            Why did they build this wall? Who knows, I assume the female subject that lives there       wants or needs privacy in her back yard, when she is entertaining.
            How do I feel about this wall, or fence, I like the term wall. This wonderful wall provides a lot of privacy for the Ford Homestead’s back 40. I like it! Photo below.

            The wall has been built about three feet inside their property line. Although I do maintain the ditch, cause it is mine, I do not plan to maintain the area past my property line. That means, the weeds and vines on her side of the line will flourish. Note; there is no gate, so she does not intend on maintaining this side of her wall. I need to cut the grass and weeds in the ditch this week. 
            Different subject:
            The invasion has begun. I have photos to corroborate my statement, “The invasion has begun”! (I think that maybe the first time I have ever written / typed the word corroborate.) I guess I could have used Verify or Validate, but I wanted to seem more intelligent.
            The invasion is proceeding in a very quiet manner, almost unnoticed, by the average person. I, not being average, have noticed and will provide photos. These are not the same as the purple flowers in a previous posting, these are unwanted invaders. I kind of think these are Morning Glory vines and blooms. I have learned that there over 1,000 varieties of Morning Glories.

              
            I need a cup of coffee so I will leave you for now. No, I am not taking questions! Please don’t cry, I will hopefully return tomorrow.

Share the weekend and holiday with others!

Happy to be walled in; Don Ford 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: