Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Different dimensions 08.21.18

            It came to me as I was resting my head on the Ford’s ole pillow. I had assumed a reclining posture, most of the ole muscles had relaxed, and it was quiet in the bed room. Ok it was not totally quiet as my spouse of 49 years had the TV on in the front room.

            My companion Tres, had assumed a restful position on the Ford’s ole bed with his rear end against my leg. I think he likes to touch his humans when he sleeps.

            As I lay there looking at the Ford’s ole ceiling fan, I suddenly had a thought pop into my head.

                                                “Where is Heaven located?”

            I can’t say I had a vision, as it would cause some of the reading public to immediately dismiss the information as BS.            BS stands for Bull Shirt!

            I now believe the following as being totally true, and it does not, or should not, conflict with one’s religious beliefs.

            Heaven is another dimension, which exists along with the dimension we are living in. The heaven dimension is a place of peaceful existence. It is a spiritual dimension, meaning that even though those who are there, see each other as beings, they are in actuality spirits, with no physical bodies. They see their mansions and streets of gold, which in reality, also have no physical existence, but are of a spiritual nature in this dimension. Once in the heaven dimension, one can stay there forever, enjoying the perfect peaceful life. No illness, no wars, no arguments no distrust, all is calm, all is equal. 

            There are no storms, no day and night, no keeping up with the neighbors, one is never hungry or thirsty, and no one has more or less than you. One does not have a job, there is no need for labor of any type. There are no national or religious affiliations, there are no different races for those in the heaven dimension. Equal, peaceful and perfect, is the Heaven dimension.

            One does not have to stay in the Heaven dimension, they may leave at any time. There are nine known dimensions, other than the Heaven dimension. If one decides to leave, all memories of the spirit who’s leaving, will be forgotten by those who stay in the heaven dimension. The memory of a family member or friend, who decides to leave the heaven dimension and return to their previous dimension, will be erased from those spirits who remain, there is no grief! It is as if they never existed.  

            Why would one want to leave the heaven dimension? If one remembers their family members and friends, then that means they have a memory of the past life. If they have a past life memory, then they either enjoy all things being equal, perfect, and without worry, or they miss the challenges of their past life. Those who miss the challenges are the likely spirits to leave the heaven dimension and return to their previous dimension.

            Where would a spirit from the heaven dimension go? They would go back to the dimension they had come from. If they were from the dimension that you and I live in, then they would come back here as a new born. Returning to their dimension they would have no memory of any other dimension.

            Occasionally a returning spirit will be given a vision that they have been here before. Those beings, usually become some type of leader in a religious setting, or they may be seen as very smart beings, the inventers, maybe visionaries.  

 

            Is the above information a thought that was provided me, (aka, a vision), or something that I made up? If I just made it up, where did those thoughts come from?

            You believe whatever you want!

            I believe I just made it up from my most excellent imagination, even though it may be totally true!

 

Clairvoyant; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: