Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2018

A cloudy mind and or sky 08.09.18

               First allow me to stray from the title topic and say, I have been painting all morning and it was forced labor! This senior body, verily had the strength to get in the Ford’s ole Chevy and drive to the coffee shop. I purchased a cup of coffee for me and a decaf for the boss.

            There is nothing new about this senior Ford having a cloudy mind. Now I am not going to write about the weather people who have been saying it was going to rain, and we had a 50% chance for today, Friday, and Saturday. I am not going to note that they have now reduced our chance to 40% today, and they will probably continue to reduce the odds as the week goes on. I just do not want to be negative about the lack of rain, so I will not comment on the subject!

            Yesterday, as this cloudy headed senior was resting on the fords ole rocker, I did have my cold beverage in hand. As usual I was observing the local area, and the sky, when I noticed a cloud. I thought that possibly this cloud was the leading edge of a front coming into the area which could be followed by water from the sky. Photo to follow.

            The photo was shot straight up over my head, it may seem a little odd to you. I took this photo after about 30 minutes of it being overhead. It did not move it just stayed there. Clouds always move but this one was not moving. How did I know it was there for at least 30 minutes? I finished one cold drink, and was almost finished with the second, when I was called in for supper.

Rain, rain, come today, little Donnie don’t want to pay!

Cloudologists and prognosticator;     Don Ford

          I don’t want to pay for the water that is needed to water the yard.

No comments: