Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Hoard not 08.05.18

 

               In a previous posting I noted, I would provide information as to any progress made in tossing items from the Ford’s Ole Garage. Well there was little progress made. My friends did come over and we talked for a couple hours. I very much enjoyed their company.

            I was able to get them to take some of the motorcycle related items which helped a little in making some room. Now I still need to toss out some other items to make the desired room at or near, the so-called work bench.

            I have a bike that is Gabi’s and a couple electric scooters that I am going to try and have moved to David and Claire’s house. There is also a man’s bicycle that I might try and get them to take. 

            I am working on a rule but haven’t finalized it yet, it may be something like this, “If I haven’t touched it in a year, and if it is some type of scrap then it should be departed from the Ford’s Homestead”! (The touching rule does not apply to tools.)

 

            Today is Sunday, let us see if we can rest and enjoy the day and possibly move some items to the trash container.

 

It is a day of rest, try it, you might like it!

 

Restless senior;          Don Ford

No comments: