Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

What happened yesterday? 11/20/2019

            I finished raking the entire front yard. I had the acorns along with some leaves and or dead grass raked to the street curb and driveway. I then took the leaf blower and blew as many of the leaves and dead grass away from the acorns and back onto the grass. Then I took the mower and vacuumed the grass. The yard looked very nice, then I picked up the acorns from the street and driveway. I took all the acorns out to the ditch behind the homestead and left them there. I assume the next rain will distribute the acorns downstream, and there will be red oak trees all over Texas.

            Donna has put the wires out to the decorations but I think I will need to check and tape all the connections. I think I put too much time on my feet yesterday as they are both hurting and tired.

            I was able to drag my ole body into town and purchase a bottle. I may be tired, and happy at the same time this afternoon.

 

            Today is Wednesday, I will try and complete the lights on the ground if my spouse can purchase more of the stakes to hold them in place. When Tres and I went out to get the paper this morning, he got a leg hung in the wire of some of the lights at ground level. It was too dark for me to see what he did, so I will check when the sun gets up. 

 

            Maybe there will be a lot of resting here at the homestead today.

 

Work not less you get tired!

 

Senior non-workaholic; Don Ford

 

No comments: