Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday 11/26/2019

            Let me start this short posting by saying, “the clock chimed 5:00am at both 5:00am and 5:05am”. I have made a note of the day, I want to see if it always happens on Tuesdays.
            I have a photo of my favorite granddaughter and our dog. Note that Gabi is smiling and Tres is relaxing. Click to enhance photo.
                                               
            New subject; gold does not only come from the ground. I have discovered gold here in Hewitt TX. Photo to follow.
                                               
            If that tree is not gold then maybe it is on fire!
            Acorn subject; I have raked the entire front yard twice and it is being covered again with acorns. The leaves are not a problem as the mower will get them, but the acorns just keep falling.
            Money subject; I got my $54.00 back yesterday!

May your day be acorn free!
Senior acorn eradicator; Don Ford

No comments: